Kappa Epsilon 2017
Who We Are
In 1999, the Alpha Phi Chapter of Kappa Epsilon was established at Duquesne University to help unite women School of Pharmacy students. Kappa Epsilon has played an important role on these Duquesne students by:
- providing networking opportunities
- promoting pharmacy as a career
- supporting both personal and professional development through continuing education
In addition, members of the Alpha Phi Chapter fundraise throughout the academic year to support various organizations associated with breast cancer, ovarian cancer, asthma awareness and cancer research.
Our Reason for Crowdfunding
Every other year, the Kappa Epsilon Fraternity National Convention is held. Our goal is to send seven Duquesne University students to this year’s event, which takes place in New Orleans, LA, August 2-5. Students who attend this conference will have the special opportunity to:
- network with fellow pharmacy students and pharmacy professionals from across the country
- share ideas with the other Kappa Epsilon members and gain insight on how we can improve our own chapter at Duquesne
- hear from various speakers, including a presentation by keynote speaker Dr. Kathleen Kennedy, Professor and Dean in the College of Pharmacy at Xavier University of Louisiana
- attend poster and breakout sessions
Please Give Now and Help Spread the Word!
Please consider making a donation today to help provide Duquesne University Kappa Epsilon members with this incredible experience. Even gifts of $10 will make a difference.
You can also help by spreading word of this campaign to others who may be interested via social media, e-mail and text. Simply direct them to: www.spirit.duq.edu/ke17. Don’t forget to also follow us on Twitter for updates!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND GENEROSITY!