Pi Sigma Epsilon
What is Pi Sigma Epsilon?
PSE is the only national co-ed professional fraternity in the fields of sales, marketing and management. However, it is open to all majors. PSE gives its members the chance to gain hands-on experience through experiential learning opportunities, participate in conferences both regionally and nationally, and network with professionals through PSE’s corporate partner program. Currently we have nearly 60 active chapters at universities and colleges across the country. Members are granted the opportunity to enhance leadership skills through various experiences including competitions and conventions, various opportunities for scholarships and awards, and exclusive benefits and career opportunities.
Pi Sigma Epsilon at Duquesne
The Delta Chi chapter of Pi Sigma Epsilon is dedicated to helping students in the School of Business develop into leaders and business professionals. In the past year, some events that our chapter has organized includes:
- Workshops for public speaking, building a stronger LinkedIn, and making better resumes
- Volunteering at 3-2-1 Ride (benefiting our philanthropy the Woiner Foundation), the Duquesne Career Fair, and multiple Business School Open Houses
- Speakers from local companies like Duquesne Light, Duolingo, Rue21, Fireman Creative, and Dave Dicello Photography
Why We Are Crowd Funding
As our chapter continues to expand with the latest recruitment class welcoming 20 new brothers, we have large goals to further expand and improve our chapter. In order to see our aspirations come to fruition, our Chapter will need funds in the future for:
- General Chapter Operation
- Professional Events
- Sending Brothers to both the Regional and National Conventions
- Sending an Outstanding Brother to the President's Retreat
To learn more about Pi Sigma Epsilon, you can follow us on Twitter and Instagram or like us on Facebook. Please share our page to help spread the word about our goals!