Zeta Tau Alpha
Welcome to Zeta Tau Alpha’s Crowdfunding Page!
We, the sisters of Zeta Tau Alpha at Duquesne University, thank you for taking the time to check out our crowdfunding campaign! In Zeta Tau Alpha, our sisterhood and our service in the world are two of our core values and with a successful crowdfunding campaign, we can work to strengthen these aspects of our chapter. Not only will a successful campaign help us within our chapter, but it will also display to the Duquesne University community the bond of our chapter with our alumnae sisters and friends!
What is Zeta Tau Alpha up to at Duquesne University?
Zeta Tau Alpha plays an active role on Duquesne’s campus organizing our own philanthropic events and spreading awareness of our passion which is Breast Cancer Education and Awareness. Every effort of ours on campus is done as a chapter, only strengthening the sisterly bond among our members. The ZTA Eta Beta Chapter here at Duquesne has had quite the successful past year. Some of our achievements include:
- At our annual Pretty in Pink brunch which was held in the fall, we raised over $4,600 which is a record for us!
- We had outstanding success with the 412 sweatshirts that we sold last semester and with those profits along with other donations, we are currently at $6,160 donated to the ZTA Foundation!
- At “Zeta Day” last year we won Excellence in Leadership and achieved major donor status, along with being a 5-star chapter and nominated for the Presidents Cup at Duquesne.
- Coming up in April we have our second large-scale philanthropy event which is our annual Dodge for a Cause dodgeball tournament where all proceeds will go to breast cancer awareness and education.
We take great pride in our achievements made within the past year and hope only to continue breaking our records and be able to donate as much as we can to our philanthropy, continuing to strive to spread our message of breast cancer education and awareness.
Why Are We Crowdfunding?
Duquesne University has established Greek Life Student Support Funds for each sorority and fraternity on campus. Through these accounts, we can accept donations which can be used to assist Zeta Tau Alpha with some of our present needs. Some examples of how your donations may be utilized:
- Pay for transportation, lodging and other travelling expenses so that we can send our members and executive boards to conferences like the Northeast Greek Leadership Association Convention, Presidents Academy and Zeta Day.
- Pay for upgrades and repairs to the Zeta Tau Alpha wing on Duquesne’s campus.
* Use of all donations must be approved by Rebecca Mickler, Director of Greek Life, and Sarah Sperry, Assistant Vice President, Alumni Engagement.
Please Consider Donating Today!
The sisters of Zeta Tau Alpha would be so grateful to see our alumnae, family and friends donate to our campaign and help us reach our goal and achieve major donor status at $10,000! We are just over half way there and any little bit will help. Even the smallest donations will make a difference! If you have any questions regarding Zeta Tau Alpha at Duquesne University, please feel free to contact our chapter President, Isabella Churilla: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you for taking the time to donate to this worthy cause!
Find Us on Social Media and Help Us Spread the Word of Our Campaign!
Find out more about Zeta Tau Alpha and a get a personal look into our chapter by following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Also, please promote our crowdfunding page on your social media accounts to help spread the word! Thank you for your continued support and helping us reach our goal!