Support the Business Students of Delta Sigma Pi
What is Delta Sigma Pi?
As the world's leading professional fraternity for men and women, Delta Sigma Pi develops principled business leaders for the future by providing a lifetime of opportunity for its members. Since its founding in 1907, Delta Sigma Pi members gain experiences in professionalism, leadership, ethics, and philanthropy. This all leads to personal development and success—both in the business world and the civic realm.
Delta Sigma Pi at Duquesne
The Theta Rho Chapter of Delta Sigma Pi was founded September 26, 1970. Since then the Chapter has been dedicated to helping students in the Palumbo-Donahue School of Business develop into business professionals. In the past year, some events that Theta Rho has organized includes:
- Office tours from the Pittsburgh Google Office, Inventionland, and PNC
- Private recruitment events from Schneider Downs, Aldi and more local companies
- Assisting a local animal shelter in cleaning, organizing care packages, and logging donations
- Participating in Duquesne’s annual Spring Cleanup where brothers helped clean up the Southside of Pittsburgh
Why We Are Crowdfunding
As Theta Rho begins its 47th year at Duquesne, the Chapter continues to grow and improve. In the past year alone the Chapter has earned the award for Most Improved Collegiate Chapter in the Steel Valley Region. To continue our progress, the Chapter will need funds in the future for:
- Fund Professional Events
- Recruitment events
- Transportation to Community Service
- Sending brothers to LEAD
- Save to sending brothers to Grand Chapter Congress
Connect and Share!
Learn more about Delta Sigma Pi by visiting our website, and following us on Twitter and Instagram! Please make sure to share this page to help spread the word about our campaign!