MTSA is the Music Therapy Student Association consisting of Duquesne University’s undergraduate Music Therapy students. We plan events and service projects to promote the Music Therapy department, advocate for Music Therapy, bond with fellow students, and support Duquesne University’s campus.
How does this club support the students at Duquesne?
The Duquesne University MTSA consists of 20 undergraduate music therapy students from the Mary Pappert School of Music. Through MTSA, we aim to:
● further the professional and social development of our members in the music therapy field
● promote and advocate for music therapy
● support both Duquesne University's campus and community through various service projects and events
What could my donation help cover?
The purpose of our crowdfunding campaign is to provide financial assistance so that Duquesne University MTSA members can attend the Mid Atlantic Regional Music Therapy Conference.
Reasons why attending this conference would greatly add to our Duquesne University experience:
● some members have submitted presentation proposals and we have the opportunity to present to a captive audience
● opportunity to network with others in the field, which can lead to clinical opportunities or even full-time jobs post-graduation
● attend lectures run by professionals in the field
Your donation will help to offset the costs of the expenses of Conference, such as:
● Conference Registration Fees
How can I get connected?
Please donate and help spread the word!
Please make a gift today and share this page with alumni, family, friends via e-mail, text message, word of mouth and on social media. Thank you!
Spread the Word: Give us a like on Facebook at Duquesne Mtsa and follow us on Instagram @duquesne_mtsa. Every like, share, and follow are an easy way to help share our message!