Duquesne University Delta Chi 2016
Video created by Duquesne University student and Delta Chi Public Relations Chair Jacob Katz.
Duquesne University Delta Chi Fraternity
Thank you for taking time to visit the Delta Chi crowdfunding page! We are the first fraternity at Duquesne University to launch a campaign like this and hope you will decide to help make it a success. It would be great to show the campus community the uncommon bond we have with our alumni and friends.
As many of you know, Delta Chi is no club; it is a brotherhood, a commitment, and above all, a place to cultivate lasting friendships. It provides its members with the opportunity to be involved with an international friendship spanning over 120 years, to refine their personal and social skills, to develop a sense of belonging and fellowship in a college environment, and to jump-start their post-college success. It also encourages brothers to broaden the college experience through leadership programs, intramural events, academic support, Greek life events, regional conferences and international conventions.
Gifts of any size – even $19.94 – will help us reach our crowdfunding goal, which would be a huge momentum boost as we begin this new academic year on campus.
How your donation will be used...
Duquesne University has established Greek Life Student Support Funds for each Greek organization. These gift accounts allow us to accept donations, which we can use to help support our most immediate needs. Examples of how these funds may be used:
- Help to cover chapter dues for brothers who are in need of financial assistance. Dues are currently $500 a year, $400 a year for new members.
- Allow us to make upgrades to our wing in Towers, such as hiring a professional painter to add our beliefs to the wall.
- Offset expenses for our spring formal.
- Pay for transportation, meals, etc. for brothers to attend the 61st International Convention in Denver, CO August 1st – 5th, 2018.
- Provide student programming, scholarship and additional chapter needs.
- In addition, having a healthy Greek Life Student Support Funds will allow us to focus more of our resources and time towards our many philanthropic efforts.
* Use of all donations must be approved by Rebecca Mikler, Director of Greek Life, and Sarah Sperry, Assistant Vice President, Alumni Relations.
The current state of Delta Chi at Duquesne University…
We are one of the most prominent and involved fraternities on campus. The fraternity works closely with and raises money for several charitable organizations, including the Progeria Research Foundation, The Friends of Denang, The V Foundation for Cancer Research, and Brashear Association. They also provide service to both the University and the local community. On campus, Delta Chi’s have the respect of students, faculty and administrators.
Please donate today and spread the word!
Please show your support of our efforts and donate to our campaign today by clicking on the “Give Now!” button on this page. If you have any questions about Delta Chi, please feel free to contact our President at email@example.com .
Another way to show your support is by spreading word of this page via e-mail or by posting a link on your social media accounts. Use the hashtag #DeltaChi16. For regular updates about Delta Chi, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.