The Duquesne University Greek Week Crowdfunding Challenge is a 30-day online fundraising campaign where we are asking all Greek alumni and friends to make a gift to support the students of their favorite Greek organization. Donations will be placed in that organization's Greek Life Impact Fund, which directly benefits current Duquesne University students in that organization.
How do I make a gift?
Simply click on the organization you would like to make a donation to and hit the “Give Now” button on that organization's page. You will then be prompted to fill out our brief online giving form and then to a second page where you can donate online with your credit card via our secure server.
How does this tie into Greek Week?
Greek Week points will be awarded for the success of these campaigns!
- Any organization that raises their $1,000 goal will be awarded 50 points
- The sorority with the highest total raised will be awarded 50 points
- The sorority with the second highest total raised will be awarded 40 points
- The sorority with the third highest total raised will be awarded 30 points
- The fraternity with the highest total raised will be awarded 50 points
- The fraternity with the second highest total raised will be awarded 40 points
- The fraternity with the third highest total raised will be awarded 30 points
Is my gift to the Greek Week Crowdfunding Challenge tax-deductible?
Yes! All gifts are considered a donation to Duquesne University. If you itemize, your gift may be tax-deductible.
Can my employer match my gift?
You might be able to double or triple your gift! To see if your employer has a matching gift program, click here.
What if I already make a gift to a Duquesne University Greek Life Impact Fund this calendar year?
If you have already donated to a Duquesne University Greek Life Impact Fund this calendar year then we have added that donation to your organization's Donor Wall. If you made a gift this calendar year but your name is not on the Donor Wall please contact us at email@example.com. If you already made a non-Greek gift to Duquesne University this calendar year, please consider making a second donation that supports your Greek Life organization. Even $10 makes a difference!
How can I register for Greek Sing Alumni Reception?
Make plans now to gather with your fellow Greek alumni before enjoying this year's Greek Sing performances! Click here to register.
Have another question?
Please contact David Jakielo, A’05, GA’10, assistant director of annual giving, at firstname.lastname@example.org.